Several celebrities on Monday were asked about their opinion on the plan to require all celebrities, especially actors and actresses to undergo drug test.
This was Luis Manzano’s reply when asked if he is in favor of drug testing for celebrities in line with the government’s campaign against the use of illegal drugs.
In an interview with ABS-CBN News’ MJ Felipe on Wednesday, Manzano said he is not in the position to judge.
“I’m not saying what I did was right. For me, ‘yun lang ang gusto kong gawin. It may be right for other people, it may not be. Who are we to say na this is what other people should do? Bahala kayo. Basta ako, ito ang resulta, tapos,” he said after subjecting himself to a drug test at the Philippine National Police headquarters earlier that day.
On the other hand, controversial actor Baron Giesler shocked everyone with his response when asked if he is willing to undergo drug testing process.
“Mas maganda pa sigurong mag retiro na lang ako sa pag-aartista kaysa sa magpacheck-up. It’s my privacy and I have the right to keep my privacy,” Geisler said.
Robin Padilla on the other hand is also adamant on the plan of Pres. Duterte to announce the names of celebrities who allegedly into drugs. /Caleb Abuhin/
Disclaimer: Contributed articles does not reflect the view of Okd2.com. This website cannot guarantee the legitimacy of some of the information contributed to us. You may do additional research if you find some information doubtful. No part of this article maybe reproduced without permission from this website.