Despite of indefinite cease fire signed between the Philippine government and the CPP/NPA/NDF last week through its Chief Peace Negotiator – former Neg. Occ. Catholic Priest and traitor, Luis Jalandoni, NPA members are still doing illegal crimes like extortion, kidnapping, and the like as reported by the Army.
The exchange of “arrogant” words between Pres. Rodrigo Duterte, and his former college professor, Communist Party of the Philippines (CPP) founder, Jose Maria “Joma” Sison is getting the nerves of most Duterte supporters.
Related Article: Open Letter to Joma Sison
After Duterte took office as president of the Philippines, Joma Sison became more visible on the media, hoping that the new president would grant him permission to go back to the Philippines.
Duterte was a student of Sison, but the long-time friendship and student-teacher relationship should not be used by Sison as leverage to get Duterte’s trust.
So why Duterte should not trust Sison?
1. Sison created the Communist Party of the Philippines (CPP) and later merged with the New People’s Army (NPA). Sison’s original vision was for himself and not for the Filipino people. Duterte should not trust egotistic people like Sison. He was considered traitor by the former president F.E. Marcos and was also one of the reasons why the former president declared Martial Law.
2. Joma Sison has no control of the whole New People Army. This is the reason why when Duterte declared cease fire a couple of weeks ago, many NPA’s were not informed, resulting to an ambush and deaths of several CAFGUs. Sison has no control of break-away groups hiding on mountains.
3. Sison is enjoying his life on exile while his “soldiers on the mountains” asking donations and revolutionary taxes from helpless people just to survive. This is is actually the reason why Sison created CPP – to feed him while he still lives.
4. Sison has no more power at all and should not be considered important and useful person. Duterte should ignore his former professor-turned activist and traitor.
5. Sison is media hungry and has no word of honor. Duterte should totally forget about him and wage full scale war against NPA. Duterte should let Sison die on natural causes and should not let him return to the Philippines.
Instead of giving this man his last laugh before he die and rotten in hell, Duterte should held him responsible for the lose of life of more than 40,000 people killed since 1969 when he first founded his demonic legacy – the CPP-NPA.
/Ezequiel Moses – Bacolod City/